LIFETIME GUARANTEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All Simpsons products carry a lifetime guarantee, which covers all manufacturing defaults. This guarantee does not cover damage during fitting or misuse. .
- The guarantee is only available to original purchasers who have proof of purchase.
- If the product has been installed, Simpsons must be given the opportunity to inspect the product in the installed condition.
- If the product is defective in materials or manufacture the original purchaser must contact the company within 30 days of the fault occurring. If the fault is not resolved the goods should be returned to Simpsons and at our discretion we will refund the purchase price or repair and return the goods to you or send new goods or parts to you as a replacement, this shall constitute our sole obligation under this guarantee.
- Due to a continuous development program. If in our opinion the product has failed under the terms of the guarantee and a replacement is offered but identical goods are no longer available, Simpsons will replace it.with our nearest equivalent product.
- This guarantee covers normal use; it does not cover faults caused by incorrect installation, wilful damage, neglect, misuse, inappropriate cleaning, accidental damage and other events outside Simpsons control.
- The guarantee does not cover any product that has been altered or modified in any way without the prior written consent of Simpsons.
- If a claim is made under this guarantee, and the defect is not due to faulty materials or manufacture, Simpsons reserve the right to charge the customer at the current hourly rate in respect of any service engineer time.
- The guarantee is only valid for products purchased, installed and used in the United Kingdom.
- The guarantee does not cover ex-display units.
- The benefit of this guarantee cannot be transferred to a third party.
- The guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.